Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No, I did not fall off the face of the Earth...


... I just moved to Kansas.


I apologize for the hiatus from posting. Life has been a whirlwind lately. In the past 2-3 months: Ryan has returned from Iraq, he moved into our apartment, he got to come to VA a few times, Thanksgiving happened, I quit my job, VA was hit with a blizzard, we celebrated Christmas, I packed up, and we moved halfway across the country to KANSAS! We are exhausted from all the traveling and hauling of possessions (see picture below) but are so happy to finally be together.

Liberty Belle's energy level pretty much speaks for all of us.
(Source: Me)

We have gotten a few more wedding day projects completed since I last posted which I am working on writing up for you all. We got an AMAZING new camera from Ryan's parent's for Christmas which is even more motivation for posting all of our activities. My parent's gave us a much needed and tricked out printer so I can get moving on all the DIY paper projects I have planned (Invitations, Programs, Menus, and other signage). So stay tuned and I'll meet you back here!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the move. The wedding will be here before we even know it! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete