Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Raining It's Pouring

With all the rainy weather we've been having in Kansas recently I started wondering what the weather will be like the day of the wedding. Virginia weather is so unpredictable. I love the saying "if you don't like the weather in Virginia just wait an hour, it will be something different" because it is so true. In my typical fashion, I began fretting over rainy wedding day weather, that is until I saw these...


(Laura and Ryan's Wedding: Braedon Photography via Once Wed)

You may recognize Laura from my previous cardigan post. I am obsessed with the rustic, charming, preppy feel of their wedding. And what is not to love about those classic black golf umbrellas?

(Michelle and Brian's Wedding: Heather Forsythe via Real Southern Weddings)

Those navy galoshes are SUPER cute especially with the puppy dog print.

(Shira and Geoff's Wedding: Robert Sukrachandvia Snippet & Ink)

This couple found the humor in their rainy wedding day and even featured a festive yellow umbrella which translates to "Sh*t, it's raining".


(Joanna and Alex's Wedding: Max Wanger via Once Wed)

I am in LURVE with that AH-FREAK-IN'-MAZINGLY gorgeous reflection picture of the happy couple. The rain and clouds certainly couldn't overshadow the joy of their day.

(Mindy and Jonathan's Wedding: Susan Stripling via Green Wedding Shoes)

Seriously? How adorably beautiful is this couple? I love the retro feel of their day with the vintage car and how great is his suit? I especially love the simplistic and rustic feel of their galoshes. They remind me of the Cranberry Spray commercials.

I feel prepared (at least mentally) for whatever weather our day should bring although we may need to make a last minute pit stop for umbrella's if the occasion should arise.

What are you doing to prepare for the weather on your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment