Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cruisin' in the Fast Lane: Accessorizing the Photobooth

Ryan and I wanted wanted our photobooth to be kickass so we did our best to gather up some fun and playful accessories. We bought a chalkboard, an empty picture frame, some vintage hats, a parasol, and we made some mustaches.


To make these bad boys I bought some crafting fur at Hobby Lobby for $2.99. One piece was enough to create 2 of each design.


[Source: Hobby Lobby]
I then used a mustache template that I found here and traced the mustaches onto the back of the fur and onto brown felt using a sharpie. I then cut out the templates, sandwiched a dowel rod in between the piece of felt and mustache, and secured with hot glue. Finally I touched up the mustaches by trimming them up with facial hair scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment