Sunday, July 19, 2009

Damask Inspiration

I originally planned to do a "preppy" themed wedding with lots of navy blue, grosgrain ribbon, and subtle accents of yellow and green but when I stumbled upon the damask themed weddings those thoughts went completely out the window. I love the table runner and clean lines of this table setup.



The damask with green apple accents is what I am actually going to be using. I'm getting table runners made in this same fabric and hope it looks half as good. I'll put up another post with info about the wonderful Etsy vendor that is making them for me.




I just love these no fuss but classy looking centerpieces. They're just so yummy!!





These table loook so elegant I plan on doing something similar in the foyer and cocktail area at our reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment